location 35 Cedar Pointe Drive, Unit 35-36, Barrie, ON, L4N 5R7
phone (705) 733-0141
DEL.FIT Strength & Wellness Logo
Book Today!

Blog


Oct
05

Grab a friend, gather the family or enjoy a 'me' day and enjoy these 5 fun activities that can keep you active this fall.

Sep
28

When an injury occurs, it initially only affects approximately 10% of your body. So what happens to the other 90%?

Sep
14

Ever wonder what all the fuss is over this k-tape stuff? Read on to find out!

Aug
28

We hear all too often, "I can't do <insert exercise> because it hurts my knee(s)." Well, no more! Here are 7 exercises to help end your knee pain!

Aug
14

Our body goes through stages of healing to help return an injured area to its normal function. Here, we explain what those different stages are.

Jul
28

Here is your step-by-step guide to start your running journey!

Jul
14

Some important things to consider when you shift your at home workouts back into the gym

Jun
01

Here is an example of a walking program perfect for those looking to reap the benefits of a regular walking program.

May
27

Did you know that walking for 30-minutes a day can create positive health changes?


View All Past Blog

© DEL.FIT Strength & Wellness | Website by mediasuite.ca